Shantung Flower Scarf

luvs2shopalot

Jun 1, 2006
First of all I love this scarf thanks to those of you that have posted your pics of it!!

I've talked to an SA at my local store, called 866 number and they are not aware of a scarf of this name. The lady at 866 Vuitton said that there was a Fleurs bandeau from 2006 collection....could this be it?

Those of you that have this scarf, can you tell me where and when you got it.

Thanks so much for your help!!

HA! Mystery solved!

It's called the Bandana Hibiscus! Turns out my SF store has it and I'm on with my SA right now ordering both blue and Beige (I don't know which one is going to look best with my Neverfull :smile:).

I should know to always wait to post until I've finished my own detective work, but maybe this will help others too!

Let me also tell you how nuts I am....I'm actually allergic to silk but's it's not stopping me from tieing this beauty on my bag! I just can't touch it and then my eyes...hehe.

Don't laugh at me when you pass me on the street, I'll be the one with the red puffy eyes, but at least my bag will look great right??

wait a min, the hibiscus bandana is different to the shantung flower scarf, will try to find you a picture to show the difference...

Uh oh!! Man, she described it so accurately! I'm peeved now. Can't wait to see the picture since I haven't quite ordered one yet...waiting for SA to call me back! good thing you posted though, thank you!

ONe of the Hawaii girls has the turquoise and had it tied onto her neverfull at the last Hawaii TPF meet. It was sooo beatiful. Here's a pic (hope you can see it).

Attachments

• IMG_3069.jpg
    IMG_3069.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 72