Shanna Moakler in Las Vegas, April 11

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Her body looks good!

3. I love her!

4. oh ick...i think she looks terrible

5. who is she?

6. i dont like her dress

7. something about her make up and hair isn't right this time. . . too severe?

8. She was always such a lazy bum on that reality show. IMO Travis always showed more attention to their kids, she doesn't impress me, always appeared to be a gold digger, first Oscar De La Hoya (baby mama) then Travis, NEXT.

9. I was thinking the same thing...I usually think she is so pretty but something is taking away from that in these pics. I think its the makeup

10. She is pretty but I wish she would lose the frosty eyeshadow or use it a little more sparingly. She still wears pageant queen make-up.

11. She looks very different from her MTV days. That dress does nothing for her either.

12. well i like her legs:s

13. I agree about the hair and makeup. I like better her w/ softer, less styled longer hair.

14. Why is she posing like she's on the prom setup committee?

15. Totally agree

She wears too much makeup and doesn't know how to dress IMO