Shampoo/product advice please ladies!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My hair: fine but LOTS of it. Dry and quite frizzy but greasy roots if not washed everyday. Natural wave cut in long layers and I don't like using straighteners. Ends about 3-4 inches below my shoulders and the ends get so tangled it's untrue. At the back I often get a mini dreadlock!! All in all, it's a pain in the arse and I always feel my hair looks messy. I've tried lots of different products but thought some of you out there might have some good suggestions. I am in the UK by the way. Aveda's be curly helps tame the fuzz a bit but is quite heavy and like a lot of products, feels like it 'sits on' my hair coating it rather than moisturizing.
    Help, my hair is driving me nuts!!!!!!

2. Have you tried Carol's Daughter's Hair Milk? I use it on my daughter's wavy hair (she gets the same baby dreads underneath) and it's been a godsend. Her hair isn't fine, but she does have lots of it, so I don't know if it'd be too heavy for your hair. If you find that is a problem with other products, I'd skip it.

Have you tried Moroccan oil yet? The hype is well deserved.