Shameless self promotion....

Impressive. So were you a groupie? :graucho:

Quoted from "Almost Famous":

"That groupie"? She was a Band-Aid! All she did was love your band. And you used her, all of you! You used her and threw her away! She almost died last night while you were with Bob Dylan. You guys, you're always talking about the fans, the fans, the fans; she was your biggest fan, and you threw her away! And if you can't see that, that's your biggest problem. And I love her! I love her!

LOL!! J/K. Congrats to you and your husband.:yahoo:

Absolutely is not boring. I read every word as if I were going to have to take a test on it tomorrow.

Alert though: Put on Mute or low, at least, if you're in your office, OR if your daughter and SIL are in the next room sleeping and it is 2:00 a.m. :~)

I'm going to listen tomorrow, Shoos, but what I heard was impressive. He had certainly worked for a lot of the 'biggies' and you don't do that if you're not great. Thanks for posting this, and tell him we're proud of/for Shoo's husband.

Actually its shameless promotion of my DH! Check out his new interview on his drum endorsers web page. The interview is kinda boring but the pics are cool!

http://ddrum.com/main.php

click on In the Studio - Brian MacLeod

Impressive. So were you a groupie? :graucho:

:lol: No way man! I was in the business myself when we met and I had a staunch policy of avoiding musicians like the plague! But somehow they always found me - and DH definitely broke the stereotype of what I believed musicians to be otherwise he would have been tossed aside like the rest of them!

...what I heard was impressive. .

oh you mean the death speed metal track playing in the background? thats not him! I don't know why thats playing other than just background music for the whole website. They should have put something up of his....I didn't get it either and could NOT listen to it myself! Turned the speakers wayyyyyyy down to read the interview....:yucky: