shameful confession time....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i really really really like the new paris hilton album. :shame:

except for the single that's on the radio, it's all very smoothly produced dance-able r&b type stuff. so for the record, i like the producers. not paris. but i'm probably still going to buy it. :rolleyes:

someone please make me feel better and say they like it too.... :supacool:

2. I'm not going to lie, I have the techno remix by Paul Oakenfold of her song Turn it up, and I really like it.

3. I really actually like the producers for the album. Scott Storch is awesome !

I haven't listened to it yet, but I suspect the music will be acceptable and not terrible, thus is what you get when you can buy talent that is.

4. LOVE IT!!!! There is one I dont like though.. dunno which one it is...

5. I need to go and buy it today....I'm still cranking up Christina's new CD....I hate when CDs I want come out back to back!

6. i loves it too! i have no problem confessing because i actually really like paris hilton! her and victoria are my fashion idols!

7. I think everyone secretly likes the song...she even said herself that one the song plays in a club they'll dance to it but then once they find out it's Paris...they all get so disappointed.

but it's true the girl has come out withe extremely dance-able music.

8. lol what a confession!

9. Why isn't she on any shows doing live perfomances????????? Hmmmm......I wonder.......

10. Sorry ilzabet no can do !!!! :Push:

11. ^^^ :roflmfao:

12. True confessions Friday!

All that really matters is that you like it.

twiggers...how do you rate Christina's new cd?

13. I like it..:shame:

14. I like it too:party:

At least we can all admit it! Theres so many people out there who say its rubbish when I bet they secretly like it and are too scared to confess incase they look uncool.

15. :P Look, all I heard was the song that was posted here on the PF and from what I heard it was SOOOOOOO TERRIBLE, I could only get through half:throwup: . I don't even dislike her, but that song - AAAAAAAACK! I hope the rest is what you say it is guys - I will be open minded.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice