Shameful Bag Juggling

Let's address this cough. Get some Vick's Vapor Rub and slather the bottom of DD's feet. Put heavy socks on her, cough should subside.

This is the purse Nat and I love:
0053.JPG
lente.gif

I think it will be too big on me and Div will own it one day (visualize if you may) sooner or later (I guess sooner). If you open link from the Purse Blog, you will see this Bay's little sister, Meg features new bags coming out in the subsequent season i.e. Now Spring. http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/look-who-is-on-the-front-page-227417.html Nat is saying I could buy this featured model since it's smaller. (Are you with me??? Clear as Mud, LOL?)

Last second cut is further sale reductions retail establishments will issue. If they don't sell the first time around, they get a second cut in price!!!!!!! We love that, we love even THIRD CUT!

Oh, Purse Secrets is in the relationship forum on the main page. The thread asks people to share their deepest secrets anonymously (through a moderator), a poster is able to respond openly to those secrets. You'll get lost in it. I called up Divna and said, "You gotta read these".

It's funny there's a whole other life on this blog outside of Chloe????? Go figure?????????

Let's face it. There IS no other life. We are all trapped here. Destined to buy Chloe purses for the rest of our lives. Some of us - sadly - the same style. It's called "The Chloe Zone".

Hi Tagullah,

It sounds like a right palaver! But you are right, I'm not sure how much I'll use the elvire bag so its best to get something I'll use. I'll try ringing Irene tomorrow and see what she says. I was at H Nicks today and took this pic for you. I don't feel comfortable blatantly taking pics so I pretended I was texting! Except that the purple bays were all on the top shelf (typical!) and I am only 5 foot tall! Must have looked funny. Anyway here is your pic of the bay I'm sorry its not a great one. It really is a beautiful colour.

Attachments

• 03-01-08_1602.jpg
    03-01-08_1602.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 48
That's the right purple all right! But I'm not sure if it is the right medium Bay - although it will certainly do - don't you think Tag? And good word Detective drpn21!!! Looks like you are in line for a promotion!

That's the right purple all right! But I'm not sure if it is the right medium Bay - although it will certainly do - don't you think Tag? And good word Detective drpn21!!! Looks like you are in line for a promotion!

No probs guys. They had both the classic quilted bay and this one which is the newer style and is slightly smaller. I couldn't get them both in the pic so went for the one that was easier! I quite like this new style, what do you think?

Oh - and Suze - you are right. You and I both want the same purse - yet again. If only we could see what it really looked like first. I heard back from Irene. No go.

Div, Do you mean that Sacoche aren't getting the purple bags in then :sad:? Arrghh, what am I going to spend that damn store credit on ? Irene is going to send me a full list of the new stock when it comes in so I hope there will be something there that will appeal...although probably nothing that would appeal as much as a refund to replenish our currently draining finances... oh woe is me, etc.:crybaby:

Hi Tagullah,

It sounds like a right palaver! But you are right, I'm not sure how much I'll use the elvire bag so its best to get something I'll use. I'll try ringing Irene tomorrow and see what she says. I was at H Nicks today and took this pic for you. I don't feel comfortable blatantly taking pics so I pretended I was texting! Except that the purple bays were all on the top shelf (typical!) and I am only 5 foot tall! Must have looked funny. Anyway here is your pic of the bay I'm sorry its not a great one. It really is a beautiful colour.

Thank you so much for doing that DR (please ignore my message in another strand asking if you'd managed to take the photo) - you're a total hero and I owe you one:flowers: ! Looks like that's one of the new Bays which isn't exactly the same as the style I currently own but it does look VERY appealing:yes:....oh dear:s...I hope Sacoche are getting them in. Did you manage to sell your patent one and what did you decide to do about your Xmas gift ?

No probs guys. They had both the classic quilted bay and this one which is the newer style and is slightly smaller. I couldn't get them both in the pic so went for the one that was easier! I quite like this new style, what do you think?

Sorry, not quite up to speed this morning:upsidedown: ( another bad night with coughing DD)...so a Classic Medium Bay in this scrumptuous colour does exist then ? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....why does this have to happen when I've got a rigid bag ban imposed :s? My only hope now is Irene....:girlsigh:

Let's address this cough. Get some Vick's Vapor Rub and slather the bottom of DD's feet. Put heavy socks on her, cough should subside.

This is the purse Nat and I love:
0053.JPG
lente.gif

I think it will be too big on me and Div will own it one day (visualize if you may) sooner or later (I guess sooner). If you open link from the Purse Blog, you will see this Bay's little sister, Meg features new bags coming out in the subsequent season i.e. Now Spring. http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/look-who-is-on-the-front-page-227417.html Nat is saying I could buy this featured model since it's smaller. (Are you with me??? Clear as Mud, LOL?)

Last second cut is further sale reductions retail establishments will issue. If they don't sell the first time around, they get a second cut in price!!!!!!! We love that, we love even THIRD CUT!

Oh, Purse Secrets is in the relationship forum on the main page. The thread asks people to share their deepest secrets anonymously (through a moderator), a poster is able to respond openly to those secrets. You'll get lost in it. I called up Divna and said, "You gotta read these".

It's funny there's a whole other life on this blog outside of Chloe????? Go figure?????????

Firstly- me lovey this purse!! Ha,ha... That color is ridiculous... Not sure how big is big to you, but I don't like them too big.... I'll have to check out Megs post.

And Tagullah- don't go to Purse Secret OR the website Post Secret unless you have like 3 days to waste- seriously it's so addicitng. I feel bad saying this, but I guess my life is sorta BORING as I haven't got any interesting secrets to reveal.:Push:

Except maybe sometimes I think I might actually agree with hubby- I *do* have more shoes than my 2 feet can possibly wear!!:roflmfao:

I'd like to see this new style IRL - my jury is out until then ( having learned a HUGE lesson, if you'll pardon the pun, with the Humongous Bay I bought sight unseen from Sacoche):s.

I'm thinking though that in pics I've seen of this style ,it looks more conservative / conventional than the Medium Quilted Bay (though not so much in the purple obviously) and my taste is not very conservative in general....or it could be that I'm just SO obsessed with the medium Bay that no other style can quite penetrate my retinas:wtf: to make it through to my one-track mind:nuts: !

Firstly- me lovey this purse!! Ha,ha... That color is ridiculous... Not sure how big is big to you, but I don't like them too big.... I'll have to check out Megs post.

And Tagullah- don't go to Purse Secret OR the website Post Secret unless you have like 3 days to waste- seriously it's so addicitng. I feel bad saying this, but I guess my life is sorta BORING as I haven't got any interesting secrets to reveal.:Push:

Except maybe sometimes I think I might actually agree with hubby- I *do* have more shoes than my 2 feet can possibly wear!!:roflmfao:

:tup:Ok Shop, thanks for the tip about 'Purse Secret'...I already spend way too much time here on TPF anyway ( it's almost as addictive as the bags themselves).