Shame on YOU Whoopi!!! DEFENDING VICK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will gladly boycott products that Whoopi endorses out of disgust for her irresponsible and thoughtless statements minimalizing the seriousness of the crime and cruelty of dogfighting.

Yeah sure I know tons of people in the south that think dog fighting is the greatest southern past time ever

Sorry to run out but I need to get back to my sofa on the front porch so I can keep chugging my jug of moonshine before I go in and eat my chitlins for lunch

I live in the South and have never seen or heard of such a thing. On the other hand, the show is called "The View" and she is free to express her opinion. That's all it is anyway...her opinion of the situation. I don't agree or disagree with her. I feel this situation is getting too much attention and there are more important situations that the country should focus on. But, then again...that's only my opinion. ;)

I live in the South and have never seen or heard of such a thing. On the other hand, the show is called "The View" and she is free to express her opinion. That's all it is anyway...her opinion of the situation. I don't agree or disagree with her. I feel this situation is getting too much attention and there are more important situations that the country should focus on. But, then again...that's only my opinion. ;)

Just curious what you think these 'more important situations' are?? :confused1:

^ I hate when people say there are more important things than dogs being brutally abused and killed. I'm not sure how to put it better but think of that old saying, "you can tell a man by the way he treats his mother". Well, same with people with animals. It is important because it's worrisome when people in society would treat HELPLESS beings this way....what next? It is IMPORTANT because if we keep saying these things are unimportant, people like this will do worse and worse. What next? Humans? Does it take the deaths of fellow humans to make us take heed?

Status
Not open for further replies.