shallow question:- do you carry your LV bag to...

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
i guess this is a shallow question. Just curious.

would you dress in T-shirt and shorts and carry your LV (e.g. monogram popincourt haut/ Batignolles) to nearby provision shops?

Reflecting, I think I won't cos my LV bag is prized possession... am I the only one overly reacting towards my bag? :weird:

It's a bag! Wear it and enjoy it! Shorts or not, the bag is STUNNING!!! I am in jeans or sweats most of the time and ALWAYS have one of my LVs with me!!! Don't be afraid and USE IT, GIRL!!!:biggrin:

Except for special occasions, I don't change my bag for my outfit--just my mood. So, whatever bag I feel like using that day/week month comes with me regardless of how I'm dressed....

the only LV bag i can really bring anywhere right now is the Musette Salsa. the others are not as casual. but when my new LV bag comes this week i'll be taking that around a lot!

When I go to Wal-Mart I try not to carry anything TOO big and flashy b/c I don't want people to stare at my bag when I'm shopping for household and personal items. In that case I will carry smaller pieces but anywhere else is fair game.

i think mono canvas is pretty versital...it dresses up ok, but dresses down really nicely. i personally think it looks best with jeans. i plan on carrying mine everywhere.