shallow question:- do you carry your LV bag to...

1. i guess this is a shallow question. Just curious.

would you dress in T-shirt and shorts and carry your LV (e.g. monogram popincourt haut/ Batignolles) to nearby provision shops?

Reflecting, I think I won't cos my LV bag is prized possession... am I the only one overly reacting towards my bag? :weird:

2. Yeap I carry them everywhere and a speedy goes with a casual outfit. So I think you look alright with a mono batignolles and shorts.

3. It's a bag! Wear it and enjoy it! Shorts or not, the bag is STUNNING!!! I am in jeans or sweats most of the time and ALWAYS have one of my LVs with me!!! Don't be afraid and USE IT, GIRL!!!:biggrin:

4. If you like it, wear it! Doesn't matter what you wear it with, the clothes won't ever make the bag look shoddy. ;)

5. Except for special occasions, I don't change my bag for my outfit--just my mood. So, whatever bag I feel like using that day/week month comes with me regardless of how I'm dressed....

6. the only LV bag i can really bring anywhere right now is the Musette Salsa. the others are not as casual. but when my new LV bag comes this week i'll be taking that around a lot!

7. i would were jeans and carry my louis vuitton

8. Yeah, I wear my speedy with anything :love: Well maybe not anything, but I don't go out in public in anything :P

9. Yeah, I might as well get the most use out of it since I paid so much ! ;)

10. Everywhere!!! I carry whichever bag I fancy at the moment anytime, and everywhere............except for clutches, and maybe terrible weather.

11. heehee, If I am ever lucky enough to get a speedy I think I would carry it around the house in my pj's! :lol:

12. Everywhere yes! The bag goes with everything.Personally I think the purpose of bag is for carrying stuff so why can't we just carry it whereever with whatever, right!

13. When I go to Wal-Mart I try not to carry anything TOO big and flashy b/c I don't want people to stare at my bag when I'm shopping for household and personal items. In that case I will carry smaller pieces but anywhere else is fair game.

14. i think mono canvas is pretty versital...it dresses up ok, but dresses down really nicely. i personally think it looks best with jeans. i plan on carrying mine everywhere.

15. i'll carry my LVs with anything, it's not a dressy material and it's quite neutral.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice