Shall we start again on this mulberry forum????

eviemarie

May 26, 2007
Hi All,

We all know that in the last few days/weeks/ there has been some things on this normally friendly forum that shouldn't have been said but also i think things that have been read the wrong way. I also know that people have been used to get involved in things then made to look like the bad one an people have been winding others up to post things.

This forum is use for many things to chat, talk about bags or get people opinions an many more. We are all from different parts of the world an see things differently but it would be nice to start again. everybody have a open mind an be friends. Nobody is saying you have to agree with everybody but lets disagree nicely.

People are getting hurt an its not nice.

What do you say???

signed
Eviemarie UN peacemaker.

xx

Evie,that is a fantastic post,I think a lot of us should bear this in mind.We are here to be freindly to each other,and we don't have to like each other.But lets keep the negativity out of things if there is someone we don't click or gel with.Rember its not very nice for other people to have to see it,if you fall out with someone.
If you don't like something or someone,you are not obliged to make a nasty comment.Just say nothing if you can't say anything nice.Simple.

I'm sorry if I hurted somebodys feelings when I said that I don't like those mulberry girls-threads, :thinking: I just don't understand why you don't talk about that stuff in Mulberry and me-thread like you have before? It would be alot easier to seek new posts when you don't need to miss every other thread because of these discussion :sweatdrop:

I'm sorry if I hurted somebodys feelings when I said that I don't like those mulberry girls-threads, :thinking: I just don't understand why you don't talk about that stuff in Mulberry and me-thread like you have before? It would be alot easier to seek new posts when you don't need to miss every other thread because of these discussion :sweatdrop:

Wasn't for you Serene!!! But thanks for the comments!!!!

Its only because the Mulberry and Me thread would get so difficult to read with about six different topics on it,and twenty members trying to answer each other across multiple posts really.And being absolutely honest on the subject of missing out threads,I'll poke my nose in on one,if its not something I chat about or have an opinion on,I don't look in again.
But one of the things you'll notice on the forum,but a thread never seems to stay on topic very long!! Bear with us,you'll get used to it,and us!! xx

Hi All,

We all know that in the last few days/weeks/ there has been some things on this normally friendly forum that shouldn't have been said but also i think things that have been read the wrong way. I also know that people have been used to get involved in things then made to look like the bad one an people have been winding others up to post things.

This forum is use for many things to chat, talk about bags or get people opinions an many more. We are all from different parts of the world an see things differently but it would be nice to start again. everybody have a open mind an be friends. Nobody is saying you have to agree with everybody but lets disagree nicely.

People are getting hurt an its not nice.

What do you say???

signed
Eviemarie UN peacemaker.

xx

........oh hello :smile:......just read this post and .....:yahoo:

sounds like a jolly good idea :tup:

I do love reading all about people and their Mulberry bags :heart:

Er.. no idea what said dramas were, but there's more than enough warring going on in the world for my liking. Forums like these are a non-serious escape from our daily and worldy lives - let's make mulberry threads, not war! :okay:

I think it is so nice to have found a place where I can chat with people of very different backgrounds (different ages, nationalities, hobbies, education, taste in music/books/films etc.) and yet have something in common with all of them: MULBERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!! Normally, when I meet people like this it is at work and then we discuss work :sleepy::sleepy:.... Compared to Mulberries that is soooooooo boring!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said Evie, I totally agree :heart: And Frankie, you are so right - this is a great escape from all the trouble irl - I sooo enjoy meeting you all here and chat about mulberry or anything and everything! :yes: