Shall i get it?

purse crazy

Mar 14, 2006
Ok, i have the money sitting in my account shall i buy a blue paddington? Ive been thinking about it for a while now. Or should i wait for something from the fall 06/07 collection?:worried:

Go for it. You could live with in in your home for a few days and see if you love it. If not, return it and get something else for fall - but then, at least you will know for sure, and not keep thinking about that blue bag you almost got...

If you pass on it and you think you'll regret it later on then you should get it now. If you're unsure maybe it's better to wait for something that excites you more.

GET IT! I had one and it was sooooo pretty! Returned it because the shape was wrong for me, but almost kept it just because it was such a gorgeous color! You will love it!

Here are more pics of mine, in case that helps your decision making process...

Attachments

• Chloe Blue outside 1.jpg
    Chloe Blue outside 1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Chloe Blue outside 2.jpg
    Chloe Blue outside 2.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Chloe Blue outside 3.jpg
    Chloe Blue outside 3.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Chloe Paddington Blue front.jpg
    Chloe Paddington Blue front.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Chloe Paddington Blue side.jpg
    Chloe Paddington Blue side.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 41
ET, you're killin me with your gorgeous pics!!! That jeans moyen colour is just beautiful! But I must focus, heh. Gotta get my mind back to the choco.. choco.. heheh, my new mantra.

SerenitySue said:
ET, you're killin me with your gorgeous pics!!! That jeans moyen colour is just beautiful! But I must focus, heh. Gotta get my mind back to the choco.. choco.. heheh, my new mantra.

Which choco are you after? I want choco next, but I can't decide between the box (now GONE from the websites!!!), the medium or large zippy, or the medium pocket! Or do I just quit while I'm ahead?

I'm after just the normal Paddy.. is that the "satchel"? Coz I thought that was the name for it but when I spoke to my SA in Cactus Jam, Melbourne (local boutique that stocks Chloes), she was referring to some other style bag wrt the satchel and said that the normal Paddy is what they call the "Classic"??? Sheesh, it's difficult to buy anything with all these different colour and style names for Chloes!

LOL, ET! Quit eh? I don't know if that's possible with Paddys! I think the medium zippy would be nice! The box just looks a bit well, boxy to me. And the zippy appeals to me more coz of the zippered compartment - just looks like a nice place to put stuff into, without having to mess with the top entrance.