Shakira

It’s a ahole move to kick your grandkids out of their home like that. You’d think that they’d want to be nicer considering their son is the one who very publicly cheated on his wife. If he wanted them to leave he should have given them until the end of the school year. They really could care less about their grandchildren. I wonder if they’re projecting their hate of shakira onto the grandkids. I feel like this was done intentionally because they know it will be hard for shakria to move with her money being tied up with the tax fraud case going on. They’re literally kicking her when she’s down. Those kids deserve better my guess is gerared will not make any effort to visit or even communicate with his kids.

I’m going to play devil’s advocate. Shakira has been saying she’s going to move to her Miami mansion since last June and she’s been dragging her feet for some reason. The Barcelona house is in her ex’s name and he wants to move in with his family. If she’s been living there and it no longer belongs to her, it shouldn’t take several months to move out.

I don’t doubt her ex is probably a douche but I don’t think Shakira is entirely blameless. She owns other properties around the world, including a private island in the Bahamas. The lady has plenty of options.

As for the grandfather sending an eviction, do we know if that report is true? It was supposedly an email and if it is true that would mean Shakira leaked the info to the press. Celebrity breakups are so messy.