Shahs of Sunset on BRAVO TV

It drives me crazy these people care so much about what others do. If Shervin cheated and his girl believes he didn't- let it go!!! Who cares; it's their relationship.

If Asa had IVF who cares! It's her life.

They don't know when to stop. When Mike cheated Jessica wanted to stand by him and make HER choices, whether she is an idiot or not. I don't get why they care so much.

Ok so people are saying Asa and Jermaine might not actuslly be together. I don't know what the truth is about her relationship because clearly she's lying... but if they're not together like that why would they have gone to such lengths to get pregnant is what I don't understand

Reactions: WillstarveforLV
Props to Tommy for continuing to say MJ is 40 when's she's actually 45 lol does he know her real age or is he trying to be nice?

For someone who supposedly wants children so badly (maybe it's just her storyline), she is not preparing in any way, glad Tommy finally said something.

And where was Asa this episode, she didn't get a second of screen time?

Reactions: Prufrock613
those scenes with MJ and Tommy seemed like cries for help, from both of them. Him loosing his mother at a young age, his health issues and MJ, well she's just a mess. I cannot even imagine what it's like to see your parents health failing, but she's trying to compensate by bringing a child into this world. It's much more than 'lets have a baby'...

Props to Tommy for continuing to say MJ is 40 when's she's actually 45 lol does he know her real age or is he trying to be nice?

For someone who supposedly wants children so badly (maybe it's just her storyline), she is not preparing in any way, glad Tommy finally said something.

Lol- MJ has been 40 since this series started! I think there was a drunken (surprise!) trip where Reza actually wrestles MJ for her driver's license.

Reactions: DD101

Yeah, where was the Goddess? Hmmm ...

Reactions: lulilu
those scenes with MJ and Tommy seemed like cries for help, from both of them. Him loosing his mother at a young age, his health issues and MJ, well she's just a mess. I cannot even imagine what it's like to see your parents health failing, but she's trying to compensate by bringing a child into this world. It's much more than 'lets have a baby'...

I have been through the failing health of a parent, and it did a number on me. I truly feel for MJ in regards to her father. She is in denial about how ill he is. He just looks really bad when they show him. I would love for him to recover and do better. But he may not and she may really end up going down the rabbit hole. She shouldn't be filming right now.....I feel as if I am watching someone on the downward spiral.

Reactions: WillstarveforLV