Shade of Azur

umamanikam

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
I wanted to know whether Azur is pure white or cream .Was planning to order online as the nearest store is quite far away and different accessories ,some show white or cream on my monitor .Any help is appreciated .Thanks

I see it as a yellowish dirty white. I have tried so hard to love it for summer. But it's just not crisp.
Yes, I agree, although I like it more now than I did when I first received it. I thought it was going to look brighter but it's really more a vanilla color. Indoors it looks more yellow because of the warm light.

I think it depends on the " batch". It's definitely not white. My azur pieces are mostly off white or cream compared to white. Some of my older accessories have a darker blue than new ones! I don't have any yellowish looking ones and I always carry mine with white clothes.

As someone else mentioned, it depends on the batch.
The first one I received was very yellow in color so I returned it. Then the boutique sent me another of which I'm quite happy and been carrying it about 2 years. It is indeed a blend of cream and off-white in color. It seems to appear more white the longer I have it. It's a great bag.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I see it as a yellowish dirty white. I have tried so hard to love it for summer. But it's just not crisp.

Yes, I agree, although I like it more now than I did when I first received it. I thought it was going to look brighter but it's really more a vanilla color. Indoors it looks more yellow because of the warm light.

I think vanilla describes this color really well although name 'azur' is attributed to the blue squares of the canvas.

I thought my azur bags had turned little yellow but it was truly only because of the artificial lighting indoors. You have to take azur bags outside to see their true beautiful shade.

As someone else mentioned, it depends on the batch.
The first one I received was very yellow in color so I returned it. Then the boutique sent me another of which I'm quite happy and been carrying it about 2 years. It is indeed a blend of cream and off-white in color. It seems to appear more white the longer I have it. It's a great bag.
You are totally right! I thought maybe my evasion pochette was darker because of the extra coating for the illustration until I compared it to my DA trunk tags Milla! The pochette is newer from Dec 2015 too. I was surprised by the difference. [emoji15] IMG_20170527_112802076.jpgIMG_20170527_112711628_HDR.jpg

Reactions: danny123