Sh*t profits on Ebay.

Ebay SuX, I used to sell there back in the day. I sold purses to make money not to collect them like I do now. I sold like 3 Gucci Speedy type purses, and made decent money. then I sold this really nice LV Rondandee bag I had gotten for 10 bucks, thinking it was a fake and also because of mom's insistence, only to sell it for like under 100 dls, and then come to find out the lady that bought it off me lived here in S.A., so she pays no shipping comes to pick that one up among others she bought me, and sells the LV authentic Rondandee for more than $300 dls. UGHhhh. I got so ticked for selling it, and now I just buy them for me. It is nice to know you can come here and get authenticity on bags, so I don't make the same mistake.:crybaby:

So im selling a Hayden Harnett Ana bag in Plum. I get my first offer in days for..........10 dollars!Y&*(^*&^) WTF

My other items have lots of watchers and no action and I am steaming mad!

What happened to the Ebay of yesterday, where bidding was off the charts, profits were more than feasible, and things actually sold!?

Maybe your item isn't in that much demand right now. I do know if you have a popular item the bidding will go off the chart.

BTW. Forget eBay. I have a beautiful Chloe gold purse posted at Purse Page . com and I cannot get any interest. It cost around $1800.00 and I have it at about $675.00! Its near mint. I guess its a bit behind the fashion curve right now.

Yes, its slow! I sold a mac barbie last night and actually lost money! I didn't put a reserve on it being the item it was. I thought for sure I'd at least make $10 but no lost $10! I think I've had enough of ebay for a while.

Yes...like my 300 dollar offer on my 950 dollar mj stam...gotta love it.
Thats because along with your listing buyers will find 25 other people selling fake bags for $300. People who don't know any better or those that don't care don't want to Pay a fare price for an authentic bag. I tell you the people that sell the fake bags are ruining ebay. It used to be such a fun place to shop & sell and these days it just sucks! :cursing:

You can find good sales from time to time, but all in all, You get what you pay for!

As a buyer, I'm cleaning up right now! I'm loving it! Antique handpainted Japanese buttons for $10 (+$100 normally), Ivory jewelry $15 (...$300?), all sorts of stuff. I realize it sucks for the sellers, but boy for the buyers, its like Christmas!