SH Inferno Stock

Actually, I wore my bracelet perhaps a total of seven times and it is tarnishing already. My shirts, yes I use them quite a bit...but all in all I'd say I washed each one a maximum of 4 times so that's not that great...and I hung them inside out in the house...not in the sun so it still sucks. Dye my shirts? no...the shirts itself does not fade, the prints on it fade.

buy buy buy! inferno! :lol: ...

jessaka: i wear my earrings almost everyday and they seem fine?? maybe its the necklace and the bracelet that tarnishes?? you make me not want to get the toki shirts cuz the prints fade ... :sad:

My earrings are fine as well...just my bracelet is really bad...my latte necklace I actually gave to my cousin because I wasn't using it haha. I think I lost my earrings? HAHHAH. I dont know where I put them. I'm just so bad and misplace things O__O

Ohhh even though the shirts fade, I still get them though, do ya notice? HAHA. It's just really bad w/ the white shirts...the others aren't too bad.

hmm, strange cuz im not really noticing any fade on my shirts...and i've worn them a handful of times each, washing them after every wear :P could it possibly have something to do w/ your detergent/water?

i'm excited cuz i sorta ACCIDENTALLY bid on a cactus sandy necklace + earrings set...and it ended up being only $48! i placed a bid for fun to see if i'd win w/ 30 min. left...and i freakin won! i was like, "oh crap, there goes another $50 to toki" hahahahahaha xD