SH Inferno Stock

Dancing Nancies

all over the place!
Mar 11, 2007
Does anyone know what Southampton has left in terms of inferno? I'd e-mail, but I've sent like five trillion e-mails in like... the past few weeks, and I'm kind of embarassed to send another. Thanks for your help! :yahoo:

Dancing Nancieswell, your signature doesn't list anything in inferno, so, what if you don't and then regret it later? !!! :yes:

Jessaka that just means you need more shirts & jewelry, right? :yes:

hahaha

^hahah, trying to enable me!! noooooooooooo evil!!! haha. no no i am trying to stay away from shirts because I already have 10+ the one I gave to my mom....and that's like $35 each or $44+shipping!!!! GRR. LOL. Plus, those things fade. Ohhhhhhhhh and no more jewelry for me...those things tarnish and I didn't even use my bracelet that much!!!

^hahah, trying to enable me!! noooooooooooo evil!!! haha. no no i am trying to stay away from shirts because I already have 10+ the one I gave to my mom....and that's like $35 each or $44+shipping!!!! GRR. LOL. Plus, those things fade. Ohhhhhhhhh and no more jewelry for me...those things tarnish and I didn't even use my bracelet that much!!!

they fade? :wtf: for $35+ each? ouchy