SGH amethyst city at barney's Boston

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
Uh oh ... what else did they have, anything interesting?!?! Good thing that our department ended up NOT moving into the old IBT/Copley offices ... that would be a major DANGER for my wallet!

shopdoc

More B-Bags Please!
O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Boston
Uh oh ... what else did they have, anything interesting?!?! Good thing that our department ended up NOT moving into the old IBT/Copley offices ... that would be a major DANGER for my wallet!
Nothing exciting really, bunch of mandarins and a couple of SGH and CGH black cities. Also a CRH Sapphire first and what looked like an 08 sky blue first with awesome leather.

May 21, 2006
USA
You would pretty much be working for Bals in that case!!!! :graucho:

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
You would pretty much be working for Bals in that case!!!! :graucho:
NO KIDDING ;)!!! I used to work in the Copley Offices before (at a management consulting firm) and it wreaked havoc on my wallet (although this was before Barneys which is one of my favorite stores!). It was MUCH too convenient to make "retail therapy" runs ...