SF Today

crochetbella said:
hiheels, THANK YOU! I will have to get that Vogue tomorrow. :nuts: I would love to have a picture of it to give me something to dream over until I get it. :lol: :flowers:

Purseloco, There are a lot of nice SA's out there and I'd hate for you to be turned off to Hermes. If you are thinking secondary market the Luxury Zurich guys are really nice! I am thinking about going that way myself because they always have lovely items!!! But Chloe has some gorgeous stuff too. :flowers:

Shopmom, OMG it is hot here! And all the ants have decided to invade despite the fact that I had Clark pest control spray about a billion times. :yucky: Hope you are feeling better tonight. try some ginger tea! :flowers:

I am really loving this twilly I got today. It is so much fun! It would look great on an orange Kelly!!! :graucho:
Thanks Crochetbella, I will check this out. I am turned off with the SA's. I don't have time for alot of nonsence I like beautiful things and I want customer service. I don't have a lot of time, due to caring for elderly father which absorbs most of my time, so the internet is the only way that I can buy the elegant things that I desire. Thanks again. :smile:

H, sorry to hear about your experience at Hermes today. I was trying to get there around 11 to see if I can maybe run into you and your DH but didn't end up making it down to the store until almost 3pm! It was a madhouse there today, so crowded and full of shoppers!! I saw the 35 potiron Kelly, it was gorgeous, too bad it's a 35!! I did try on a black vache ligee Paris Bombay but it was the large and it was HUGE!!

BTW - I was at NM in Palo Alto earlier this week and I can swear that I saw 2-3 Herbags! If you really have your heart set on it, maybe you should give them a call tomorrow?

I totally understand Purseloco. You are really sweet! :flowers: I hope your next H experience is a good one!

Fopduck, aww I am sorry we missed you! Darn, I wish I would have see the Paris-Bombay. Thanks for the tip on Herbags. I will call NM tomorrow morning!!!! :nuts:

crochetbella: I was in the Hermes store today too! I think I was in there before 11 am. Ann (or Annie) was helping me, she was so gracious. I saw your twilly! I was thinking to myself that someone from tPF would love this! I am so glad that you gave it a nice home. I couldn't buy anything in the store because DH was following me around...:crybaby:

Hi crochetbella! That goyard bag sounds absolutely gorgeous..reminds me of those old bamboo Gucci bags but maybe I'm just crazy?

Anyway, I'm glad you are switching SA's. I was kind of surprised when you posted earlier that you worked with Gregory because he was my SA as well earlier and I found him "insufficient" to say the least and so I switched. It's kind of tense sometimes when he is there and another SA is ringing me up but it is his doing so oh, well. He used to work at Louis Vuitton so you'd think he would have gotten more training there.

Hi Honu! That is so funny, we should definitely have an SF Hermes meeting some weekend! :yahoo: Were you there when the lady with the orange Kelly was there? I couldn't stop staring, it was pretty! (The lady looking at Birkins had an orange Kelly...the bright H orange.)

Oh my gosh Kat. He was nice to me the two times before but after today...oh yeah I am switching!!! I actually went back and bought the twilly while he was on break. LOL Oh and the Goyard did remind me of the bamboo handled Guccis...I just thought the wood was really different and pretty.

crochetbella: I was there when that lady with the orange Kelly was there! So we were in at Hermes at the same time!!! I couldn't stop staring at it, I was wondering if she was a PFer too! :lol:

LOL at the twilly remark! The incident that pushed me over the edge with Gregory was when I went into the store a little while ago. I started talking to him and I asked him when I could get a Birkin...he responded something like, "Oh well I will try but I save those for my very important customers." UMMM NO.

Bella - Love the scarf......just wanted to let youknow - I have no problems with the Herbag and changing the bottoms around......and my degree isn't in engineering, by any stretch of the imagination! I can actually change mine around in minutes.....hope you can find one (I'm actually thinking of buying another, now you've givenme the heads-up that they're discontinuing them!).

On another note, don't you find days like that disappionting? i mean when the SA's are in a fould mood, or not responsive, it kinda ruins the whole shopping day!:sad:

You need to do a "Saturdays with CB" like Lavan does!!!

Thanks so much Kristie! Oh I hope I can find an Herbag. Yours has inspired me to call everywhere tomorrow! :yes:
You are so sweet! DH said wow we really need to stop going every Saturday but we always end up going anyway! :flowers: :heart:

kat99 said:
LOL at the twilly remark! The incident that pushed me over the edge with Gregory was when I went into the store a little while ago. I started talking to him and I asked him when I could get a Birkin...he responded something like, "Oh well I will try but I save those for my very important customers." UMMM NO.

Maybe you should switch SA?

kat99 said:
The incident that pushed me over the edge with Gregory was when I went into the store a little while ago. I started talking to him and I asked him when I could get a Birkin...he responded something like, "Oh well I will try but I save those for my very important customers." UMMM NO.

Kat that's terrible. What a jerk. Every customer is an important customer.

Crochetbella: Find another SA to work with. I will keep my eyes open for a Herbag for you. Did you want one just like Kristie's or different colors?? Oh, I looked at the Goyard bag in Vogue, it looks lovely.