SF Spring Sample Sale 2012

pandafan, at least you got a pouch and didn't have to stand in line for that long. Next sample sale I might try to plan a trip to LA around that time, definitely a better chance to look at more than 3 pouches and empty tables:thinking:
At least they filled up a bit later, but I hate to wait around and then still nothing too exciting. I'm happy with the 2 bags I got, but I hoped for more after seeing all the pictures from NY and LA.

My little haul from the SS... an Electric Grape Cory pouch and a Zip Rocker in a shimmery bronze color... no color tag so I'm not sure what the official name is. The b/w floral lining was a pleasant surprise :amuse:

southeastmarin201205200.jpg

southeastmarin201205200c.jpg

The selection was okay this time, but luckily for the sake of my unofficial ban, there wasn't anything I saw that I HAD to have. I did stalk a girl and her Plum Snake Rocker for a good long time (she never let it go :cry:smile:, and I also was on the fence over a yummy Chocolate Swing w/ silver HW.

There were a few of the Rose Gold HW MACs (Red, Plum, etc.) but those went fast... lots of yellow MACS, lots of Rockers, not a great MAM selection. Didn't see a lot of samples either, like in the LA and NY threads.

Still, always fun to have a little RM in SF!

omgee I LOVE the pouch! and the bag! ok i love both! :smile: