SF Spring Sample Sale 2012

That's so odd that they've decided to do it on a Sunday this time... this will (potentially) be my third that I've gone to and they've always been on Saturday. I think I'll still go- I need (okay want) a Mini Mac in a nude-ish color and I'll be satisfied :smile:

Okay I need help! The gore princess graciously offered to help me find a MAC/mini MAC and then buy it for me And I will pay her back. Yes!!!
I want to get a dark mac with gunmetal or black hardware, maybe with some detailing like black/gunmetal rivets or studs.
Can you ladies help me and post pics of macs or mini macs that fit this criteria? I am also very interested in a grey mac.
Thanks!

darkangel07760 said:
Okay I need help! The gore princess graciously offered to help me find a MAC/mini MAC and then buy it for me And I will pay her back. Yes!!!
I want to get a dark mac with gunmetal or black hardware, maybe with some detailing like black/gunmetal rivets or studs.
Can you ladies help me and post pics of macs or mini macs that fit this criteria? I am also very interested in a grey mac.
Thanks!

Maybe you'll find that made-in-USA black MAC with gunmetal hardware and blue zipper? Did you see anything from the NY SS that catches your eye?

Thanks!

Just went over this and realized I phrased this odd!
I will be hopefully meeting up with her and she will be helping me find the mac I want!
So excited I hope I can make it. :smile:

GAH! I'm really DYING to go to this SS. I'm only an hour and a few minutes away from SF. (near Sacramento) I may end up living vicariously through you all, as we are trying to save $$. Darn the household budget!! :sad:

Last edited:
I've never been to a sample sale before. Do we need to be there that early? Or just for selection. Based on past experience, would it be worth it to go? SF is a bit of a drive for me.. and I'm kind of lazy and broke. LOL! TIA

I'm so happy that the SS is on Sunday. I have to work on Saturday. It's always alot of fun to go and watch what other people get :smile: I usually don't check here very often, so if I don't recognize anyone, that's why. I'm looking forward to searching through hopefully tons of sample bags and other stuff. I'm hoping we don't get only the leftovers....