SF Sample Sale Reveal!!!

GearGirly

Oct 28, 2010
Here's what I got, I am sooooo in love with this bag. It is the softest leather I have ever felt in my entire life. The color is incredible, and the size is perfect for me. The leather is so light but also so soft and luxurious feeling! I wore a Balenciaga bag to the sale and this bag put the Balenciaga leather to shame!

I also bought a double wrap studded belt, and a glasses case.

Attachments

• 5232899097_72009355b2_s.jpg
    5232899097_72009355b2_s.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 412
And here is the belt (excuse the oranges but the pics are on my iphone no flash so the kitchen light is nice and bright and I thought the orange of the clementine would give a good indication of the orange of the bag:

Attachments

• 5232907927_14e3bb3857_s.jpg
    5232907927_14e3bb3857_s.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 407
For some reason I can't enlarge your thumbnails...what is the color? is it a soft distressed leather? does it come with a strap? any mod shots? Congrats on your haul!

I'm not GearGirly, but here is a bigger picture of her Delight.

09.jpg

It is a little bit bigger than the MAB. I'd call it a taller mattie, almost.

kdo, it is very soft and distressed, kind of like the original Teal! It came with a strap too!

A lot of people picked it up and tested it out. There was another one in a fuchsia-y color, but it didn't have a strap.

Fabulous purchases, GearGirly. I especially like your glasses case. I hope we'll see it at the after-Christmas sale!

Thanks for the bigger picture and the deets on the Delight, TGP!

Thanks TGP, that is it! Perfect description also. The amazing thing about this bag besides the soft leather is how light it is. I love it. The glasses case is really cute, I hope they put it into production. It is really oversized so it can fir big sunglasses or a couple of pairs. My 7 year old is trying to steal it already.

Oh and the price was $300, excellent for such a quality bag. Glasses case was $25 and belt was $100. I've wanted a belt like that for so long, and this one is so well made. You can wear it with the pyramid studs out or just a circle stud on the reverse side. So awesome!