SF Sample Sale! June 4th!

How was the sale in previous years? I live a few hours away so it would not be cheap to get to SF, but I really love RM (MACs in particular) and would love it if it is going to be anything like the NY SS seems to have been (the pictures looked amazing!).. Just not sure if SF gets a disappointing selection.

ohh how exciting.. i'll have to decide if i want to go.. are you goin TGP??

Yes, definitely! Wouldn't miss it for the world :smile:

Thanks for the confirmation, tgp! Do you think there will be any chance of a tPF hour like last time?

I don't remember there being a tPF hour, but then again, I was there pretty early so it was a blur to me.

I'm not sure, but leaning towards no, because it takes forever to set things up.

How was the sale in previous years? I live a few hours away so it would not be cheap to get to SF, but I really love RM (MACs in particular) and would love it if it is going to be anything like the NY SS seems to have been (the pictures looked amazing!).. Just not sure if SF gets a disappointing selection.

Where area you from?

The sale is usually fun with a decent selection. The past sample sale had some current season bags, some sample sale only bags (exclusive colors), and samples.

The selection definitely is nowhere near as awesome as NY, or even LA, because it's only a one day thing, but we still get some nice things. Maybe you could keep an eye on LA's sample sale and make a decision then?