Bags range from $ 5- 75

dblue106

May 26, 2008
San Jose, CA
Friday Dec. 3 3-7 pm
211 Harrison St. San Francisco

Call for directions : 415 486 1326

Bags range from $ 5- 75
Thanks for this Frangelica. I'm wondering why I didn't get an email for this? I've been the past 2 times and scored on some great Saks purses with a few Elliot's as well. Are you going?

frangelica

O.G.
May 13, 2006
Thanks for this Frangelica. I'm wondering why I didn't get an email for this? I've been the past 2 times and scored on some great Saks purses with a few Elliot's as well. Are you going?
I received snail mail not email, make sure to sign up at the sale. I probably will not be going...I am finishing up an "unplanned" kitchen ( LR and DR) remodel, so right now my choice is fabulous backsplash or a Chanel:graucho:

mothbeast

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
I was considering going. Do you remember what the prices were like for the larger leather sak bags?

ty

frangelica

O.G.
May 13, 2006
I was considering going. Do you remember what the prices were like for the larger leather sak bags?

ty
It has been awhile since I went to one of the SS but I do not think I spent over $45 for any bag and that was probably a Lucca.

ChiSq

Jul 6, 2009
I called the sf handbag dept to get more details on this, but they have no idea what I am talking about. this is at the regular saks store, right?

Springflowers

Mar 14, 2010

mothbeast

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
VIP sale? Any idea how you get that?

maybe I'll call tomorrow.

ETA - on the Elliott Lucca facebook page for the NYC event it says to just show up (for VIP shopping) so I may try to go Thursday.

Last edited:

frangelica

O.G.
May 13, 2006
VIP sale? Any idea how you get that?

maybe I'll call tomorrow.

ETA - on the Elliott Lucca facebook page for the NYC event it says to just show up (for VIP shopping) so I may try to go Thursday.
I see nothing about a NYC event...it is in San Francisco....the VIP looks like anyone can go Thursday.

mothbeast

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
Just went to the sale. You go to a door and show them the invite (today was VIP) they hand you a price list and a big plastic bag. Then up the stairs to a huge room of tables. It wasn't too crowded but some people had totally full shopping carts and bins. I have a feeling that a lot of the Elliot Lucca bags were already picked over.

Here are the prices

sm<10"
med 10-12"
lg >12"

The Sak, Lina, Luxy, Freebird - non leahter, crochet & woven bags
sm $8 med 410 LG $10

The Sak Leather, Suede and Artist Circle bags
sm $20, med $30, lg $40

Elliott Lucca Handbags
sm $45, med $60, lg $75
freebird non handbags $8
pillows $7, or 2 for $10 - these were wood bead pillows?

forgot to add they said that they'd restock some for tomorrow.