Sexy Stalker Ambushes David Beckham's Bedroom, Enraged Victoria Hires Bodyguards

I really don't think Victoria is worried about her husband cheating. I think she's more worried about crazy stalker people that would try to HARM her hubby.

hmm, I could hurt him!! :woohoo: ok this smiley looks like it's doing something dirty.............hehe.

next time I stalk him, I'm gonna have to do it :ninja: -style so I don't get caught!

hehe!! :whistle:

"Posh, 33, fears her husband could be the targeted by fans who want to lure him into bed."

If David wants to hop into bed with someone he won't let VB or a bodyguard stop him.
Sounds like VB may be letting her feelings of insecurity get the best of her.Outside of this couples adorable children their relationship comes across as forced and superficial on the best of days.

David needs to grow a backbone and get his wife in check,it's more than obvious who wears the pants in this household and it ain't
Pretty Boy Beckham :rolleyes:.

I am sorry, I really can't stand Posh. She is so in love with herself - David is way to hot for her, which is why she is crazy into her looks and never eats. I guess I don't blame her for being a crazy woman about David, she is probably terrified that he will leave her!

I really don't think Victoria is worried about her husband cheating. I think she's more worried about crazy stalker people that would try to HARM her hubby.

I know, the press is crazy. I like how they bolded "GORGEOUS stalker". Like, if she was a fat ugly stalker, that would be ok with Victoria?

And the suggestion that a crazed fan might lure David to bed is stupid. The only reason it works with rockstars is because they're too drunk / on drugs to even realize what's happening.

you guys are too funny in this thread !!!
thanks for keeping me laughing !!!
oh, and yes, if DB wants to cheat, VB can't do much about it....but i'm sure the guy can't even p** without her knowing about it !!!!!!

This is just too tragic. I can understand how Posh might feel. But yeah, if the guy wants to cheat, he just will. But I'm not sure I'd feel too comfortable with psychos running around like that.