Sexy BE Moms Club!

valkyrie360

Jun 25, 2007
Thought I'd start this thread for those of us moms who use BE to channel our inner sexy woman! Sometimes it's hard to contact her when you're constantly dustbusting goldfish out of the couch cracks (credit to TejasMama), but I know we can do it! After all, I have a six year old son and can fit everything we need for a daytrip in my LM while still looking incredibly chic!

You know, it's a very important job that we do -- raising the next generation of BE lovers and the men who will supply them! :lol:

You know, it's a very important job that we do -- raising the next generation of BE lovers and the men who will supply them! :lol:

Here, here! :tup:

'Tho, I think my DD (who is 5) may not immediately jump on the bandwagon. Here declaration after UPS/DHL arrives with a package at our doorstep: "Mommy, you have too many bags!"

Or DS, who yanked me out of the Coach outlet store last summer with the plea, "Oh nooooo! Not there!!! You have a bag that looks like that ALREEEEEEEADY!"

Here, here! :tup:

'Tho, I think my DD (who is 5) may not immediately jump on the bandwagon. Here declaration after UPS/DHL arrives with a package at our doorstep: "Mommy, you have too many bags!"

quote]
That is exactly what my DD said to me yesterday on the arrival of my SM Tan. I told her "Hey, these can be yours one day if you like" and she smiled. To mention, she is a DIVA!

I think you Moms who are into BE at a young age are way COOL!!!

I came to my handbag obsession late in life... And now, I have a high schooler and one son about to go to college in the Fall.

But I sure as Hell! plan to be a chic Mother, delivering her son to campus next Fall. Having a gorgeous BE with me, makes me a chic, older Mom...which is the only way to be!

On a day to day basis, my gorgeous BE is how I elevate my jeans look to something sublime.

I'm in my mid-forties TropicalGal - I came to motherhood and handbags later in life!!! (Neither of which are cheap I might add!!)

But you're right, one can always be a chic mother with a good handbag!

My daughter is 5 and already loves handbags. I am in trouble. I actually try not to let my daughter see my new handbags when they first arrive in the box at the door. She will get all excited and want to see them. She always asks me, mom is that a new purse? I hate to not share the excitement with her but she is 5 and will tell my husband. I could see her saying to him "Hey daddy look at mommy's new purse." She loves them as much as I do so I have to hide my new purchase from her so she won't slip up and tell hubby.

My son is only 18 months so he isn't old enough to comment on my bags yet! LOL

I have three young kids (including twin preschool boys), and the days that I feel sexy are few and far between. Fortunately, BE bags are gorgeous AND practical, so I get the best of both worlds and can incorporate them into my lifestyle.

My daughter also loves bags. She packs excitedly anytime we go anywhere (she's 8). Hmm..what do I need to take? Which bag? She has also discovered quite early the 'bag within a bag' concept when traveling.

My DH just shakes his head and laughs, "that's your genes right there!" My mom and I just smile and reply to my little girl, "Right on, girl!"

She is too young for any designer stuff, although I did buy her a Vera Bradley lunch cooler (yellow bird pattern) and she just adores it. it was a few bucks more than the regular kid lunch kit but she takes it everywhere and it really is pretty.

So, I'm off to clean out the animal crackers out of my car (oh, I wish I were kidding) and get ready for the next round of car pool and horseback riding lessons. Somewhere along the line, I will finish editing an article I have due and return a few phone calls.

Ah, can't wait to stock up my BE for my 'work day!'

My daughter will be 7 next month and has fallen in :love: with my Fuschia LMM.

My son is 4 and knows what he likes!!! He has an opinion on each and every one of my bags! He is SO cute!!! So far, I've been lucky and both of my kids ADORE BE!!

But then, I just want to make it known that I'm not one of those insane women who is ruled by her kids!!!

My DH is one of the most understanding men I know.....but he definitely has his own opinion on things. Bottom line rule he LIVES by is that the bags (and most things in general) have to be well-made. He's the kind of guy who is willing to pay extra for something but it has to be meticulously crafted and last more than a week!

My 5 year old diva loves to carry the SMM because she is also a purse lover herself but only in the house. I always adorn my bags with a scarves because I love them and she has been doing that too! Very cute,though my husband thinks I am creating a monster who better marry someone with money because they are getting to know better quality bags.

Not feeling to sexy now, giving the kids a bath while I type!

Oh. my daughter is only 2, but I am in trouble. She already loves to be a "princess" in fancy dresses, and she already carries around some of my older bags that I gave them to play with...she stuffs her purse full of toys and carts them around, brings them in the van with her...

My son is 4 so really has no interest in what I wear.. UNTIL the point comes where we talk about taking good care of my LM when it gets here, I am sure that he is going to be fascinated with the concept of a dust bag and he's such a serious little man, he will be telling me if I forget!

That said, buying my first BE was a big step in getting out of the diaper bag stage of raising my kids, they are older now and I made it my priority last fall to take better care of myself, and am a LOT happier mom now that I take time to exercise daily, do my make-up and buy clothes that don't have to withstand spit-up anymore LOL!