Sexy Bag?

1. Ladies.. Give me some input? My bf recently informed me that I don't have any 'sexy bags'. :wtf: I have the LV Josephine TST Khaki, Mono Speedy, Mono Trouville, (newly acquired) Damier Duomo. I have one pink (dumpling looking) Gucci (he claims this one is cute) and one classic brown Gucci with the red and green web shoulder strap. THEN I have a whole bunch of Coach bags that I can't remember the names of for the life of me. So please ladies.. can you give me YOUR defination of a 'sexy' bag (with examples please!!) :yes: 'cuz I am totally clueless!!

2. Sexy bag??? Hmmmmmmm...I know classic bags...I find all the bags are sexy..Never thought about the the level of sexyness in a bag..
    As long as I carry it, it's sexy LOL..:roflmfao: :roflmfao: j/k

3. What does he want, some silk stockings on a strap? I can't define sexiness in a bag cuz I don't think of my bags like that I suppose.

4. hahah I never knew a bag could be sexy either :P

Orrr how about one of those 'bustier' bags hahaha:rolleyes:

5. Sexy bag...:graucho: Those see through Epi? J/K Sorry,I'm not sure how to define 'sexy bag'.:Push:

6. Maybe he can define what he considers a "sexy bag":graucho:

7. I want know too.:roflmfao:

8. lol.. he said he knows it when he sees it... LOLz :lol: I don't know.. I"m just like.. whhhaaaatttt??!!!! :shrugs: I'm thinking of getting the Mono Marelle and the Vernis Malibu Street.. hahaha.. wonder if those are 'sexy' enough. ;)

9. Funny, my DH said this bag was my "sexy" bag when I said it may be a bit tacky. He liked how it had movement.(I think subconsciously he thinks it's Bo Derek)

1.jpg 2.jpg 12.jpg
  10. I think anything in multicolore would be considered sexy!

11. maybe the Mono Pochette Marelle or Multicolore Shirley :shrugs:?

pochette marelle 002.jpg pochette marelle shoulder 002.jpg shirley 001.jpg shirley 003.jpg
  12. LOL! Carry your things around in a lace bra...

In all seriousness though, my SO thinks my "sexy" bag is a satiny clutch that I have. But that's probably because I only wear it with "sexy" dresses and going out clothes.

13. When I think of a sexy bag, I think of something black or satiny - maybe one of the older Vuitton satin bags. For their current line, maybe the black epi pochette is a "sexy" bag???

14. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: "what does he want a silk stocking on a strap"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice