Sexual life after surgery?

yoursweetcorn

Aug 6, 2015
I apologize in advance if this question may be a little too invasive or inappropriate for some people.

I have a question regarding sexual life for those who’ve already gone and done their surgery. Did it negatively affect your sexual life? I’m curious if one will ever be able to open their mouth the same way as pre-surgery especially for after FC (basically referring to the ability to give head) or will a rhinoplasty get in the way?

I apologize again if this may be a little too much for a question. I just think this is the last question and curiosity I have on my list before I go for it completely.

I did fc and rhino and it's VERY difficult to even give a simple kiss (I'm one month post-op). You definitely will not be able to give head until your jaw function is back (could be months). I can only open my mouth about 2 inches. If you can skip the kissing and oral sex for a while everything else should be fine :smile:

I apologize in advance if this question may be a little too invasive or inappropriate for some people.

I have a question regarding sexual life for those who’ve already gone and done their surgery. Did it negatively affect your sexual life? I’m curious if one will ever be able to open their mouth the same way as pre-surgery especially for after FC (basically referring to the ability to give head) or will a rhinoplasty get in the way?

I apologize again if this may be a little too much for a question. I just think this is the last question and curiosity I have on my list before I go for it completely.
Asking the right questions. i did wonder but didn't dare to ask.

I'm wondering too. I plan to get my nose done but I'm afraid that my nose will look stiff. I saw Taeyeon doing vlive and while she pinching her nose, she sang. People then think she didn't have anything done to her nose. So, you can only sing while pinching your nose if your nose is natural? What will happen if you pinch your nose? I keep wondering myself.

I did fc and rhino and it's VERY difficult to even give a simple kiss (I'm one month post-op). You definitely will not be able to give head until your jaw function is back (could be months). I can only open my mouth about 2 inches. If you can skip the kissing and oral sex for a while everything else should be fine :smile:

Wait. You can open your mouth 2 inches 1 month post surgery?
Why can't I open my mouth more than 1.5 inches even though I haven't even had my Two Jaw surgery, yet?
I'm completely unexperienced (I'm that fugly, duh), so I didn't even think about how something like that could possibly be a problem... The more I learn about sex, the less I want to do it.

I'm wondering too. I plan to get my nose done but I'm afraid that my nose will look stiff. I saw Taeyeon doing vlive and while she pinching her nose, she sang. People then think she didn't have anything done to her nose. So, you can only sing while pinching your nose if your nose is natural? What will happen if you pinch your nose? I keep wondering myself.

Nah, she's just back on her bulls**t.
She's denied everything (her eyes + fat grafts & lip fillers as well!) despite it being so obvious.
Taeyeon's nose is as real as Kim Kardashian's butt, so her pinching it while singing doesn't prove anything.
She's had at least 2 nosejobs, in my opinion.
I don't think she has an implant but rather had too much tissue removed, so her nose doesn't quite move 'right' anymore...