Sexbomb Pocket Questions

sweettlc

Sep 1, 2008
Hi there.

I have a Sexbomb on the way. :tup: I am thinking about how I am going to pack it up. Just curious...what do you like to keep in the front two pockets? And, what do you put in the long pocket at the back of the bag? Is the back pocket large enough for a magazine or a file or folder? Thanks in advance!

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
Aw, I dont have a Sexbomb, but definately wouldnt mind having one in Pomegranate! Do you mind if I ask what color you got?

I noticed your new to TPF, WELCOME! haha. I hope you fall in love with this forum, a lot of people here definately love it here.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
Hi there.

I have a Sexbomb on the way. :tup: I am thinking about how I am going to pack it up. Just curious...what do you like to keep in the front two pockets? And, what do you put in the long pocket at the back of the bag? Is the back pocket large enough for a magazine or a file or folder? Thanks in advance!
Welcome to tpf!

I typically have a row of tampons lined up in one of the pockets lol they fit perfectly and stay out of sight, in the other, if I use it... a lip gloss, gum, stuff like that. I often throw a lip gloss and my keys in the back pocket. I would say it is not big enough (tall enough) for a magazine or file folder... they would probably fit horizontally but might flop around because the sexbomb isn't very tall.

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
True, I remember one time hahahahahahaha.. someone asked if I had a pad, I was like Ugh? Why would I have one? She said "You carry a bag! I dont know what you carry in there, girls normally carry pads!"

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
I know! It made me think that I should carry one just for emergencies, I mean for the most part I am always around at least one girl, who knows I can save her life one day ;P

luxemommy

May 18, 2007
The First Coast
Hi there.

Congrats on your new Tano and welcome! I am new to Tano too and my first purchase was the Sexbomb in Pomegranate. I absolutely LOVE it! For the front pockets I usually throw gum/mints, sometimes my keys. The back pocket is not large enough for a magazine or file folder, in my opinion but it's roomy enough for a paperback. Hope that helps!

sweettlc

Sep 1, 2008
Ah bummer. ; ) I was hoping it would fit a magazine. Oh well, no worries. Thanks for the replies! I can't wait for my bag to come...I picked the truffle color.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
I know! It made me think that I should carry one just for emergencies, I mean for the most part I am always around at least one girl, who knows I can save her life one day ;P
haha! Or your own life... if you get a terrible cut or something it can be used like a bandage lol... I had a friend remember that fact one time except he accidently bought tampons at the store instead of a pad for his cut finger so he had to tie the tampon around his finger lmao omg so so funny! :roflmfao:

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
HAHAHHA! OMG! THATS FUNNY! omggggggg hahahahahahhaa wow, I am def going to carry one now! hahahaha. Everytime I see if I am going to think of you TK!