Sex offenders in prison

sprinkies

O.G.
Nov 8, 2009
Do they end up wearing identifying uniforms/anything that identify's them in pennsylvania prisons as being such? i'm just curious from all the lock up i've been watching on TV, and i have a friend who's fiance is in prison for being such, and i think he's lying to her about having to wear something like this, to make her feel bad for him and give him more money. hmmmmmm.

So, your friend's fiance is a sex offender and he tells her he wears a prison uniform that only sex offenders wear so she feels guilted into giving him more money because he's having a tough time there?
Firstly, why the heck is your friend is giving a sex offender money, let alone giving him even "more money" because of guilt? Why should she feel any guilt? What's that all about? Secondly, even if he had to wear a different prison uniform than everyone else and it had pink unicorns, rainbows and glitter stars on it, she shouldn't be giving him a red cent, and she certainly shouldn't be feeling guilty that he was sent to prison because he's a sex offender. Honestly, if he's getting a hard time in prison, I suspect it's because of the type of person he is, not because he's supposedly wearing some sex offender's club uniform. Just how gullible is your friend? Her main concern should be ditching that loser.