Sex Bomb Baby!

The Tano Bauhaus is also gorgeous, and very reasonably priced. Does anyone have experience with it? Does the staining process pose any color transfer risk? Do they hold up well? The leather looks really nice, and I love the large fashionable size.

The Tano bags look to be pretty original to a novice like me, but I want to doublecheck they are not heavily "inspired" like the Besso bags on the same site?

When it comes to Tano, I've never seen anything like it. I think they all have their own unique style.

I've had the black boogie bag for about 3 months and I've pretty much used the heck out of it and the color still looks great. The "crunch leather" already has that broken in look to it.

I wonder if the "sex bomb" bag would be comfortable as a hand held satchel. Shoulder bags always fall off of my shoulders, but the straps don't look overly long and they look comfy. The cobalt color is really pretty, and I love the exterior pockets.

I wonder if the "sex bomb" bag would be comfortable as a hand held satchel. Shoulder bags always fall off of my shoulders, but the straps don't look overly long and they look comfy. The cobalt color is really pretty, and I love the exterior pockets.

I adore that cobalt color. I thought about it for a few moments but blue is just not my color. I look good in almost anything BUT blue!

I know there are some other sex bomb owners here...maybe they can give you info about the shoulder straps.

Hey guys! I am THE Tano Jet Setter / Sex Bomb Crunch affectionado!!!:yes: I've had them in every color they ever made (sold a ton of them on eBay, though, actually too) and I've got to tell you, they are amazing over the shoulder as well as on the forearm. No joke. I'm not Nicole Ritchie and have some meat on my bones and it fits MARVELOUSLY over my shoulder! If you're considering it, GO FOR IT!!!:graucho:

And I had the cobalt blue Sex Bomb and it's wonderful! I loved the color! Fab fab!!! Good for you!:yahoo: The sale at the Fashion Boutique is soooo cool! I just picked up some stuff from them as well. :love: :