Sex Bomb Baby!

DeAnna

O.G.
May 19, 2006
I'm so excited and I knew you were the only people who would understand my excitement.
I mostly have guy friends and they look at me like I just grew another head when I gush about my latest purse find.

Back in the summer, I got the Tano Boogie Bucket and I have loved it with all my heart and have been dying for another Tano.

I've had my eye on the Sex Bomb for quite some time and have been waiting for The Fashion Boutique to get it in.
Well...during the holidays I wasn't online much and I missed a big sale but saw they had the Sex Bomb in finally.
I berated myself for two days and just couldn't bring myself to buy it full price because I've purchased SO many handbags since the summer, I think people are going to have me committed.

Then Wednesday, I get a surprise in the mail...I was part of a class action lawsuit (unbeknownst to me) and I received a settlement check!
FOUND MONEY, baby!

I went back to The Fashion Boutique to drool over the Sex Bomb...well apparently, the universe wants me to own that bag because the sale was extended and I had a wad of extra cash!
I ordered that baby and I'm going to be stalking the mail carrier til it comes in!

tano%20sexbomb%20crunch%20red%20velvet.jpg

Hey DeAnna!

Welcome to the Sex Bomb club!
I've just recived mine today. It's awesome!!!
Congrats!
I got one in the pearl color.........:yahoo:

3124_l.jpg

Attachments

• 3124_l.jpg
    3124_l.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 95
Hey DeAnna!

Welcome to the Sex Bomb club!
I've just recived mine today. It's awesome!!!
Congrats!
I got one in the pearl color.........:yahoo:

3124_l.jpg

tissa, I was looking at that pearl color and I ADORE it!:drool:
I just bought a white purse for the spring/summer and I'm not really a white purse kinda gal so I went with the red, knowing I'd use it more.
However...the more I look at the pearl...
Oh no...I might need professional help. :nuts:

Hey, the red color you got is also awesome! it definitely makes a statement! I want a red bag too...........
Enjoy it.
The pearl one is not white. It's more like a very light cream.
Not stark at all. Just perfect! :love:

The Tano Bauhaus is also gorgeous, and very reasonably priced. Does anyone have experience with it? Does the staining process pose any color transfer risk? Do they hold up well? The leather looks really nice, and I love the large fashionable size.

The Tano bags look to be pretty original to a novice like me, but I want to doublecheck they are not heavily "inspired" like the Besso bags on the same site?

Attachments

• Tano.jpg
    Tano.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 71