Sex and the City

I watched the episode you linked and I just can't stop watching other episodes...I reaaaly should stop it..I have a big test tomorrow..also I should stop refreshing the forum:P Coulda, woulda, shoulda ...Good luck me:roflmfao:

one might say SATC started a Birkin stampede . . . .

or, had the stampede happened prior to that and then this episode solidified it. Other opinions ?

whatever it was, Lucy Lu taking Samantha's Birkin was funny . . .

What do you mean: The series that started it all..... ?

I knew about H way before SATC ever even started.

I believe this was the series that brought the birkin bag/waiting list et al to "international" consciousness and further fueled the "frenzy"..

I wasn't implying that no one even knew what hermes or birkin was prior to SATC :P

thanks for sharing archangel :heart:

this is too funny...thank god I am not a follower of sex and the city!

If I had seen that episode then I would have been hoarding H big time ever since (I'm quite impressionable at times, you see:P)

No. SATC didn't start Hermes. But it certainly brought it to the masses. Same thing with Manolo Blahnik. Even the manager at Manolo once admitted in an interview that SATC brought droves of shoppers into the store- and multiplied its sales to unimaginable proportions.

I often wonder, what would've happened if birkin wasn't featured on SATC, but instead it was a lindy, a bolide, or a bombay? What would happen then?