‘Sex and the City’ Movie Set — FIRST PICTURES

^ thanks! I love the end with her reading the little girl the fairy tale. LOL. So I guess she really did chose that as her wedding dress? :s Did Steve cheat on Miranda?!?! I'm so anxious to see this!!!

oops i missed this thread and posted in the satc trailer thread. but anyways i just saw the trailer and i can't wait! i hope it's a really long movie. but ew i hate jennifer hudson and where's smith?

Sarah Jessica Parker and and her Sex and the City costar Chris Noth pose for photographer Annie Leibovitz on Manhattan's Fifth Avenue Wednesday for an upcoming issue of Vogue.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2ignfcm.jpg
    2ignfcm.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 272
  • 3310eja.jpg
    3310eja.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 246
  • ma80ef.jpg
    ma80ef.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 254
  • vs1.jpg
    vs1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 263
Sex and the city movielovers,

Does anybody recognize the bag Carrie is wearing after leaving Mr. Big and the fabulous apartment ? She is walking down the street with MirANDA AND cHARLOTTE.. THE BAG LOOKS LIKE IT IS HONEY/cognac lacquered rectangular box shape. THANKS

Sex and the city movielovers,

Does anybody recognize the bag Carrie is wearing after leaving Mr. Big and the fabulous apartment ? She is walking down the street with MirANDA AND cHARLOTTE.. THE BAG LOOKS LIKE IT IS HONEY/cognac lacquered rectangular box shape. THANKS

it's a FENDI clutch bag

attachment.php

Attachments

• splashnewsspl3735014ir5.jpg
    splashnewsspl3735014ir5.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 140