‘Sex and the City’ Movie Set — FIRST PICTURES

lightblue84

Mar 31, 2007
‘Sex and the City’ Movie Set — FIRST PICTURES

There’s a smooching scene already!

Here are the very first pictures of Sarah Jessica Parker, aka Carrie Bradshaw, and Chris Noth, aka Mr. Big, on the New York City set of Sex and the City: The Movie,. If there’s kissing action being filmed on the first day, you know what’ll be going on during filming by day 5!
SJP wore a green floral print dress, a white and green floral coat, funky heels, a black-studded belt and an Eiffel Tower purse.

Plot points: Carrie is writing, once again, for The New York Post. Her career has accelerated, and she is forced to hire an assistant, Louise (Jennifer Hudson), to help her keep up with her career and manage her now valuable time.

Sex and the City: The Movie, is currently set to be released May 30, 2008.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• sex-and-the-city-movie-set-01.jpg
    sex-and-the-city-movie-set-01.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,293
  • sex-and-the-city-movie-set-03.jpg
    sex-and-the-city-movie-set-03.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,149
How exciting!! she looks amazing.

I'm not too sure if i like the plot tho, part of me thinks they should have just left it how it ended..but another part of me wants more..i think they should do another series not a movie.

There’s a smooching scene already!
Here are the very first pictures of Sarah Jessica Parker, aka Carrie Bradshaw, and Chris Noth, aka Mr. Big, on the New York City set of Sex and the City: The Movie,. If there’s kissing action being filmed on the first day, you know what’ll be going on during filming by day seven!
SJP wore a green floral print dress, a white and green floral coat, funky heels, a black-studded belt and an Eiffel Tower purse.
Plot points: Carrie is writing, once again, for The New York Post. Her career has accelerated, and she is forced to hire an assistant, Louise (Jennifer Hudson), to help her keep up with her career and manage her now valuable time.
Sex and the City: The Movie is currently set to be released May 30, 2008.

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 266
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 286
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg