Sevierville, Tn outlet?

I was there a couple of weeks ago (this is my nearest outlet). They mostly had the MFF bags. Nothing much that stuck out. As far as FP....they had a couple light blue Poppy spotlights, some Leahs.....one coated canvas Alex tote, some Heritage stripe small totes and satchels. I think that was about it. Of course, that was then...no telling what will be there in another couple of weeks.

This is my local outlet (I'm an hour away) so if I make it over again soon I'll let you know what they have. Not sure if I'll get over there in the next couple of weeks though.

Hi - anything at this outlet? I'll be visiting next week. I've been to these Tanger Outlets before, but it was before I became a Coach shopper and I've not been to this Coach outlet before...is it a large store? Where is the good stuff usually found?

I still haven't been back over there since my last post. This is a pretty good size store. Not the biggest or smallest I've been in. Since there are usually a lot of tourists in the area they seem to get a decent selection. Lately they've mostly had the MFF (made for factory) bags. The staff is usually pretty nice. And in general I think it is one of the nicer Coach outlets I've been in. Have fun in the area! We love living in this part of the world! :smile:

Update: I just returned from my visit to Pigeon Forge/Sevierville, I checked out the Coach outlet on Friday around 1:00 pm - it was packed! It was a very nice outlet but was mostly 99.9% MFF bags. The only FP bag that I spotted was 2 black leather Brookes in the 50% off section. They were handing out 20% coupons. The only thing I purchased was a wristlet in the new Multi-colored Hertiage Stripe Print (pictured on the last coupon) for $34.00 (that was with the discount and tax).