several very interesting b-bags newly on ebay!

1. o0o0o, i like the FIRST and the WEEKENDER.... :smile:

2. Puhleeeeze someone buy the Seafoam before I do! I need an intervention!

3. the classique is AMAZING - and it is pistachio... YUMM!

4. It's the pistachio :love:

5. Wow! just gorgeous!

6. oops! wrote the wrong color for the first bag. i changed it ;)

7. check out the low price on item#6873157269. do you think the seller's approach will result in a high selling price? the bag looks pretty nice (it looks authentic) and i know how you all love cornflower.....

8. I like the PEWTER city, but the lighting in the photos is so bad that it's kind of hard to tell some of the key details (e.g. shape/color of studs, etc.).

9. Wow the price on that pistachio is $$$$! No way I'd spend that much on a classique though it's sooo pretty.

10. yeah, they are bad, but i know from personal experience that the pewter is VERY hard to photograph well. i took about a million pics of my pewter first before i ever got a decent one. i don't think i ever got a good one of the tag. she needs to do it in natural light w/ no flash for it to work right.

11. wow the pistachio is such a nice color! it's authentic right?

12. wow. delicious bags. not so delicious prices. (well, except for the cornflower)

13. I love the pistachio!!!!! aaaaahhhhh my goshhhhhh!!!!:nuts: :nuts: :love:

14. i love the pistachio too! unbelieveable asking price! :cry: the pewter looks a bit like tinfoil though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice