several hard-to-find bags spotted

Greenie said:
Thanks Amanda. I was going to make the rounds this weekend too, but the weather was so crappy! I bet the mall was empty.

yeah it was so ugly out, but i'm only in atlanta once every few weeks so i had to take one for the team and go. you're right, though, it wasn't particularly crowded (i went to lenox and phipps during prime time - 3 in the afternoon), so it was worth it. particularly since they had more bags i like than i usually see.

and no problem vanilla_addict, i'm glad to do it! i'd much rather have one of you ladies call and pick up one of those great bags than some random chick off the street that doesn't really appreciate it!

amanda said:
yeah it was so ugly out, but i'm only in atlanta once every few weeks so i had to take one for the team and go. you're right, though, it wasn't particularly crowded (i went to lenox and phipps during prime time - 3 in the afternoon), so it was worth it. particularly since they had more bags i like than i usually see.

and no problem vanilla_addict, i'm glad to do it! i'd much rather have one of you ladies call and pick up one of those great bags than some random chick off the street that doesn't really appreciate it!

Hey Amanda:

Do you see any gaucho in the Saks atlanta? I might be there next weekend or two, and I want to check out the gaucho...Thanks a lot!

wellow said:
Hey Amanda:

Do you see any gaucho in the Saks atlanta? I might be there next weekend or two, and I want to check out the gaucho...Thanks a lot!

i didn't stop into the dior section of saks. i saw them there two weeks ago and they said that there would be more on their way in, so you'll probably be able to see one. i've got the number of one of the dior SAs if you want.