Seven Hottest Trends For Fall!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
    According to Neiman's here are the 7 hottest trends for fall:

1. Berry Colors

2. Satin

3. High-Vamp Shoes

4. Lace

5. Sleek Shapes

6. Romantic Blouses

7. Statement Jewelry

I love the color and all the variations of berry, and we all have a few satin & romantic blouses in our closets. The look of black tights with shoe booties is another hot trend. Fall & winter clothes are much more exciting then summer clothes. :yes:

2. Thanks for posting!

3. Not sure what a sleep shape is, but it's a cute list.

4. Leelee, thanks for pointing out the typo...the word is "sleek.":smile:

5. ^^ LOL, my sleep shape is curled up in ball!

Great post, michele! I'm stoked about the berry colors...charcoal grey was so hot last fall and now I can mix berries with the greys...yum!!

ITA, f/w is so much more fun, especially around here where summer is short!

6. Oh yeah charcoal grey as well as navy go great with berry...:yes:

7. I think I'm going to get a berry satin romantic blouse from Express...hits a lot of those trends!

8. charcoal grey and berry sound heavenly.

9. I like everything on that list except for high vamp shoes, which really aren't the most flatting thing for most women, and satin ... satin is okay for eveningwear but I don't like shiny fabrics for daywear. But apart from those quibbles it all sounds great.

10. except for the shoes, these sound right up my alley- and the shoes would too if only I could walk in them with my darn flat feet :sad:

11. yeah, the satiny fabric comes and goes over the years. I remember around the mid 1990s or so it was super hot and then faded and now is back again.

I was at Nordstrom today and saw incredible Theory silk/satiny shells which are dip dyed in deep berry and fade into a deep grey or black (is that ombre?).

So glad to see black tights and booties too. That's a staple look for me, whether it's "in" or not!

12. ^^ very similar to this...

[​IMG]

13. no exotics?

14. thanks for sharing! i keep meaning to find myself a cute pair of booties, but i can never find any:sad: i'll just have to keep looking!

15. Me likey these:

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]