Seven 7 Jeans vs. Seven for all Mankind ?

I am pretty sure that seven 7 jeans are imitations. I work at Buffalo Exchange and I have seen these come in. If they are what I am thinking of then they are a totally different brand

yep, they are completely different, so don't let yourself get fooled.

Seven 7 jeans are ok, fine jeans, sort of like those from express or some from Macy's.

Seven for all Mankind is the uber popular designer label that is sold at Nordstroms, eluxury, and the other trend-conscious places (although it's been around for awhile).

Oddly, though, some on-line stores list seven for all mankind as "seven jeans" (I think that either Daszign or Adasa does this?) so it gets confusing!

lol girls at my work and when i was in high school, always used to brag how they had seven jeans. It didn't really bother me, except for the fact that they thought they were the ****,thinking they had the pants in that "My Humps" song when it goes "Seven jeans,True Religion, I say no but they keep giving..."

i know that in australia the seven 7 are the cheaper version of seven for all mankind. they are however, authorized by sevenforallmankind to be re-made using their name so that it is more affordable.

i bought a pair thinking i was so lucky to have found one that was so cheap, when i realized there was something funny with the logo and it was actually seven 7, i returned it.

here's the article i found Denim gets lower profile as designers cut back on legwork - BusinessNews - www.theage.com.au

basically seven 7 is a "new brand-alliance with the Los Angeles-based jeans designer Seven For All Mankind."

lol girls at my work and when i was in high school, always used to brag how they had seven jeans. It didn't really bother me, except for the fact that they thought they were the ****,thinking they had the pants in that "My Humps" song when it goes "Seven jeans,True Religion, I say no but they keep giving..."

LMAO that's great!! That song cracks me up. :wlae:

The Seven Jeans they used to sell at express before the parent compant of 7FAM (Liz Claibourne I think) were designed by the deisgners that started 7FAM. They sold their company and then designed the lower price line. Then one of them went onto to start Citizens of Humanity.