Server Problems?

purplekitty

Certified bag addict
Mar 31, 2006
Multiple times today when I tried to get onto the Purse Forum, neither of my browsers would let me(Safari and Internet Explorer.) It would load, then it would just have a message saying the server stopped responding. No other website is doing this. Also, I notice right now that there is a significant less amount of people on than there is usually at this time of day. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks Vlad for fixing it!

In the meantime - I've been doing a copy (just ctrl+c) on any messages before I hit submit message or post quick reply so that you don't lose everything you typed because the site times out! Just thought I'd share that tip in case others are getting frustrated like I am where you put time and thought into a post only to have it disappear.

Glad to know you're on it Vlad - no problem. I am sure it's not easy running a site like this that is growing like MAD on a daily basis. You guys do an amazing job. Thanks for all you do!:smile: :heart:

But man, it's a b***h when I can't get my fix.:Push:

Ohhh, so its not only me! I kept trying to connect and disconnect to see what was wrong with my comp but everything else worked just fine!

Arghhh..I NEEDED my PF hit...im such an addict :P

I was on early and had no problems. It must've been this afternoon. Vlad, I don't know how you keep up with the growth here. Thanks to you, Megs, all the mods, and tech staff--I know it's more work than I could ever imagine.

All of you make this place what it is- just looks like we may need to go server shopping... again!!!!

Sheesh you all talk a lot ;) :roflmfao: