Serveandvolley2004 query

Hi, can anyone tell me if they have had any experiences with above ebayer?
Are they an tpf member?

Many thanks :smile:
I bought a Mulberry Mabel bag from her. It was as described but not very well packaged when it came. It was all squashed up in brown paper. No damage done though and I did keep it. She makes out to be selling her private collection but she has too many bags for sale and a lot are the same type and colour. You wouldn't have more than one black mabel in your collection would you? Having said that I would buy from her again if it was a bag I really wanted.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes I thought that too about her 'personal collection' when looking through her ebay feedback and history but am pleased to hear the bags are genuine if I decide to buy.
Thanks again x

Hi I also bought a medium Mabel recently from this seller. It was fine and I'm very happy with it however I did notice that she was selling another black Mabel recently and was using the exact same photos that she used for mine! May be worth asking whether the bag in the photo is the actual bag she's selling.

All her bags I have seen to be genuine, but this is yet another example (there are 5 off the top of my head) of BUSINESS sellers who buy to sell, but profess all the bags are from their own collection. As a business seller myself this bugs my happiness, as I pay tax on my business sales, and these sellers can offer bags slightly cheaper as they choose to dodge this. I personally would be suspicious anyway of a seller operating like a business but unwilling to offer 14 day returns. *just sayin!* :smile:

To be fair, as long as they are offering genuine, as described items, it really isn't my business, but as I say you have to ask yourself why they are unwilling to accept returns, and a few of them I have noticed about 10 days later... (Ahem... Case?!) the items reappear for sale. I am also very suspicious when these items state "relisted due to time waster" (not to be confused with non payers) because to me if the item is described accurately and the buyer has put thought and invested a great deal of funds into their purchase, if they do not feel it is as described, it's very rude to relist an item in this way...

Is this the buyer who had the black Alexa for sale? I had it on my watchlist for ages as it was constantly being relisted and eventually the price came down to £399. However at the end of last week/beginning of this week it had been taken down due to an error in the listing (that's what the description said anyway).