serums? which ones do you like?

^I was just looking at OH's Truth Serum on the Sephora site

Until I have the funds for the Sisley mask, I'm making do with a trial amount from Sephora of Peter Thomas Roth FirmX and the Ole Henriksen's invigorating gel (it's for nite but I have no prob w day use). I used a teensy amount of PTR's FirmX given what I've read about the white residue from over-application. I guess it must be ok because my appearance *seemed* to turn a few heads today ;) It was humid, kind of yucky and I felt my natural-look makeup held up well.
Sephora has a small bottle of Truth Serum in the 500 pt bonus package going on now. It also has OH's facial wipes, blue eye gel (lifting/firming), and the new advanced hydration cream (which I really like). You might want to check it out!

Sephora has a small bottle of Truth Serum in the 500 pt bonus package going on now. It also has OH's facial wipes, blue eye gel (lifting/firming), and the new advanced hydration cream (which I really like). You might want to check it out!

Thanks for the heads up! Don't know when I'll next be able to head over to the mall but good to know that they offer bonus pts (I don't know much about these things but I do have their Insider card?)

Thanks for the heads up! Don't know when I'll next be able to head over to the mall but good to know that they offer bonus pts (I don't know much about these things but I do have their Insider card?)

It's the same card; there are usually three samples/treats to choose from (you can select one of the three) if you have 100 points or one larger gift with purchase type treat for 500 points. One point is given for every dollar spent (online or instore) and you can let them rollover and add up...since it can take a while to get to 500 points they usually offer a nicer gift. The other thing to consider is one of Ole Henrikesen's trial sets. Sephora has a few and OH's site offers more. The serum is a bestseller and is often included in the sets.

i have only heard good things about rosehip oil... have you used it ?? how do you apply it and which section of the pharmacy can you find this ?

I use it every day. You apply it after cleansing, in place of or before moisturiser. It just takes a few drops, and you massage it into damp skin. A few natural/organic skincare companies make a version, so that's where I find mine.

Spurred on and inspired by all you serum users here (that and my aging skin, lol), I've just bought the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum! I have to say that the reviews are all overwhelmingly excellent, so I thought I owe it to myself to give it a try :P

For those already using it, do you still apply your regular moisturizer afterwards? If yes, how long do you wait between applications of both? And do you use it once or twice daily? Opinions were divided on this from what I've read... Thank you :smile:

Paula's Choice Resist Antioxidant Serum

Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer serum

When I'm low on cash, my favorite my natural choices for "moisturizers" with antioxidants are avocado oil, grape seed oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter.

i have only heard good things about rosehip oil... have you used it ?? how do you apply it and which section of the pharmacy can you find this ?

I put organic rosehip oil on my eyes area in lieu of eye moisturiser/serum at night. In Australia, Sukin is a good brand to look for in the pharmacy.

Also, I've been using Dior's Capture Totale One Essential Serum (god what a mouthful!) for over a year now.

I have been using Rosehip Oil for almost 2 months now and have noticed an improvement in my skin. I use it at night only though. I have combination skin and sometimes it can be a little oily for me to use during the day. I got mine at Fred Meyer. Make sure you buy the 100% version and not one that is mixed w/other ingredients. You can also try Whole Foods cosmetic section or at a vitamin store...

I just started using Tamanu Oil. It is supposed to be more effective than rosehip oil from what I have read. We will see!

It's the same card; there are usually three samples/treats to choose from (you can select one of the three) if you have 100 points or one larger gift with purchase type treat for 500 points. One point is given for every dollar spent (online or instore) and you can let them rollover and add up...since it can take a while to get to 500 points they usually offer a nicer gift. The other thing to consider is one of Ole Henrikesen's trial sets. Sephora has a few and OH's site offers more. The serum is a bestseller and is often included in the sets.

Thanks again! I am just a little behind what's happening with points etc :smile: The Sephora I go to is nice, the sales people don't follow me around like I'm some criminal and I get to try things out at my leisure.

I have a feeling I will pick up the trial set after I finish my sample jar of the Invigorating Night Gel. I haven't seen a lot of firming just yet with the gel, but it seems to be shrinking my "froggy throat" somewhat, it's there just not as puffed out! :P

I just bought the EL Advanced Night Repair today. It really does get great reviews so I was suckered into getting it (it's not hard for me to be sucked into buying new cosmetic/skin care products).

I just bought the EL Advanced Night Repair today. It really does get great reviews so I was suckered into getting it (it's not hard for me to be sucked into buying new cosmetic/skin care products).

Lol, you and me both!!!!! I've been using it for 2 days now (picked it up on Tuesday), and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed! Can't wait to hear how you like it :P