seriously, you HAVE GOT to try this,.. (i got balls)

mustlovecatz

Mar 6, 2008
okay so as some of you may know I am daring...i do not know if any of you guys have done this..but someone probably has.....please let me know if you have...so i just got a new turq, and me having OCD there was like a scuff the size of an ant. IT BUGGED ME..almost to the point of selling the bag...so I figured i might as well give something a try because I dont want to get rid of it..so i took a tassle to try it out..I put Orly Glosser clear top coat nailpolish on it..and it dried perfectly clear and glossy...so then i went on and put it in my edges/corners in the usual scuff spots..and it WORKED made it nice and glossy and the scuff mark is totally gone and shiny. I mean i dont see a down fall to this? nothing bad could possibly happen in the long run, and if anything bad was going to happen to the leather it would have by now.

im freaking amazed:yahoo:

has anyone done this? or dare to try it? i promise it will not ruin your bag, but try it on a tassle first to experiment.

Girl , you definitely have some SERIOUS balls! Hey, if it works why not?
Let us know after a few days or weeks how that spot looks. Maybe I can polish my new Magenta who is as dull as you can get!
I personally love the glaze they put on the bags and prefer it a bit shiny.

Hehe, good that that little experiment of yours worked out fine! I have the same problem, but with the sealant on the top part of the bag, so I just bought myself Aleene's Stop Fraying, it also works like a clear polish, only drawback though, is that it dries sticky. :Push:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Big enough?? Looks great!