Seriously? Why is this a tough decision? HELP!!

I say Julianne all the way. It is gorgeous......
I have 3 kids, and the cross-body option on my steel julianne is the best for hands free if I have to be with them....I am totally biased for the Julianne and Sabrina's I only use these bags, I have 4 Sabrina's and 1 JuLIANNE....

Definately the Julianne. I think it looks good on you. Since you have 2 little ones you don't have to worry about spills and little messy hands, with leather you can just wipe you bag off with a damp cloth. Besides I have the grass Julianne and I so wanted yours please don't take her back she's gorgeous.

Return them both, (they don't flatter you. ) - The first part not the second part.. the bags look great on you..

I think neither bag has the space you need for everyday. I would either go with a Wider Tote or a bag with Many compartments.

Return them both, (they don't flatter you. ) - The first part not the second part.. the bags look great on you..

I think neither bag has the space you need for everyday. I would either go with a Wider Tote or a bag with Many compartments.
Thank you! As much as I would love to keep them, they aren't right for me. (Thus the reason for my indecision!!) That's a bad sign! My husband and Mom said they make me look like an in bitty girl carrying my Mommy's purse. So on that note, they're going back to the store tonight!! I'll find something. I'm thinking about trying on The Legacy Peyton again. -It's at the outlet for way cheaper than the julianne anyway. I really want to treat myself to something I just love and don't care what anyone else thinks. (If that makes sense.)

My mother in law had to have the one I found in "saddle" b/c I was too afraid to use it.. but I find myself drawn to the patent leather gray one!! Easy to wipe clean right?

yup! i was just admiring it at the outlet today! they had one left and it was the FP version not MFF!
but i already have a patent white one and another grey bag already :smile:

the MFF version i believe has an F infront of the style number inside and the hangtag just says COACH,
the FP version has no F in fron t of the style number and the hangtag has the horse and carriage and the other side of the hangtag says bleecker street special