Seriously, what would you wear these with?

1. I love Louboutins like the next person but someone please show me an outfit that would go with these?

View attachment 22508

weird thing is, I think they're cute.
    :lol:

2. :blink: When you're brushing the dog's fur? It would hide those pesky strays!!

3. Weee! So fuzzy! Can I pet them? And no clue what to wear with them. They need a little trimming.

4. maybe jeans and an angora sweater?

Were they really meant to be worn? lol

5. I think that they are really cute. I would wear them with jean capris, a black wife beater, and diamond strand earrings.

6. that would be cute. will you be my stylist?

(why can't I come up with stuff like this? I swear I used to be a snappy dresser.....):amuse:

7. I'm definately thinking simple jeans and a simple top or one with very little "extra" to it since the shoes would be the focal point.

8. Maybe they could be worn with black velvet pants and a white blouse or a black tux .... I don't know ..... lol

9. Jeans...!

10. Black denim jeans, black tight top, and something red to accessorize (red bracelet, watch with a red face or something like that!)

The shoes should be the focus!

(I had a jacket once that would have matched those perfectly lol my teenage years!)

11. Oh, I would SO rock those with jeans and a cute top, it isn't funny! I love them!

12. CUTE, they'd dress up darn near any jeans and swanky top!

13. I agree with the jeans idea. I'm not sure how you would wear them with a dress or skirt.

14. LOL I don't think I could ever pull those off, however it would definately have to be something simple.

15. You Are Right ~ They Are Super Cute!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice