Seriously, What Work Has She Had Done?

I think she looks great too! :smile: I think the key is subtlety... lots of celebs in Hollywood have no idea what that means IMO... overly tanned, fish lips, boobs done, over botoxed, eyes done, face lifts (or mid face lifts, which are apparently more popular now, etc.). I'm definitely not against plastic surgery by any means, but if it's over excessive and just looks like crap haha, then what's the point? If you take care of your skin, eat healthy, etc., you can definitely look great without surgery. She's probably had botox for sure, maybe restylane, chemical peels which work wonders, regular facials, sunblock everyday, etc... there is a difference between touch ups/maintenance and excessive surgery, and I think she knows the difference. I also think it's strange if someone is in their 40's and looks 20 through obvious unnatural means... you should just be happy to be beautiful and 40 whatever. :smile:

Prolly botox ? It's really well done - whatever work she has. This is how plastic surgery should be like, not totally obvious !