seriously this is no good

rene1986

Dec 5, 2006
so after I got my azur pochette I stopped coming here because I didn't want to want to buy anything else, and for the past 2 months or so it has been working, but I decided to stop in just now and the first thing I did after reading a few threads was open up eluxury.com!!! Oye this place really has a serious affect on me! haha this can't be good...

lol! aww...
*holds you captive in here*, see, now you cannot leave, you must buy, buy buuuyyyyyyy! MUWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!! :nuts:

lol. j/k, j/k, hehe.

Honestly, I dunno what I'd do without this place :yes:

lol well luckily i haven't fell head over heals in love with anything i've seen lately but i give myself a few weeks before i crack and just buy something for the joy of buying it

dropcheer.gif

chevil.gif

WELCOME BACK!! BUY BUY BUY AND BUY SOME MORE!!!

flowers.gif

Welcome back! Yep everytime I come here all I want to do is buy buy buy! Thankfully I don't live near any of the nicer Dept stores that carry these yummy bags! I still don't own anything nicer than a DB bag yet but hopefully that will change here in the next few months.

So yep it's hard not to want things when you see what everyone else has, and alot easier to not want when you don't see what others have!!