Seriously speaking, is this bag ugly and just too plain?

seriously, if you're having doubts about it, take it back. no sense in keeping something you don't love and won't use!

i still think it's cute. but a splash of color from a keychain or scarf would be gorgeous! and that gives you a chance to go shopping again!

2006_1203Image0001.jpg

Here's a white bag I played up with the clover charm. That bag you bought is gorgeous & you can wear it with lots of outfits. But as everyone else is saying if you are having doubts then it's probably not the bag for you.

Cute bag! And the scarf or charm idea is great! You could put different charms or scarves on it depending on your outfit! For that price it's worth keeping just to play with it. Or it'd make a great gift for someone since Christmas is right around the corner!

Well since you went with this one, I say keep it. You got a really good deal. Just get some pony tail scarves and depending on your outfit tie a matching one on the bag. Or get some charms to spice it up!

I will go with anything denim or khaki. Don't worry, you can get a lot of spring and summer use out of it.

I agree with the others.. white limits the versatility throughout the year, but it is a good style and not too trendy/funky. You'll be albe to utilize it through the years! Personally, i happen to LOOOOOVE this type of style. I now have 3 Coach bags with that buckle...:P

For $80 this is not a bad bag! I'd use it all year long and pair it with scarves that were more season appropriate or that would help to tie it into an outfit.

I actually quite like this bag. I think it is versatile enough to be worn with casual or dressier clothes (though clearly not a cocktail dress or evening gown, but it would be fine for out to dinner or a business lunch), and it lends itself very well to being jazzed up with a charm or scarf. If you wear any white outerwear or lighter colors in the winter I can see this bag worn with that, as well, although white tends to be viewed as a summer only sort of bag. I think it is a good quality, sharp-looking, versatile bag that you will not regret owning!