Seriously speaking, is this bag ugly and just too plain?

isn't this the same bag in your other thread? i'm not a siggie kind of gal (just a sucker for the black lurex!) but i do love that optic with the bumblebee.

if you think it's boring, maybe add a keychain or scarf to it?

i dont have ANY white bags, so i can't tell ya what to wear it with...but definately looks like a summer bag.

yeah its a little to plain for me, and with the white, it limits what you can wear it with. I'd rather put the 80 dollars toward another bag. I'm more of a quality over quanity type of gal.

I don't think it's a bad bag. I wouldn't wear it in the winter, but for a white bag, I think that's the perfect price. You won't be too upset if you get a scuff on it.

it's a good work bag.

at least that's what my friend's sister (who has a bunch of vuittons, gucci, and chanel) says, b/c i got it for her in black (her choice!) as an everyday bag.

for me it's functionable. so many pockets that literally you could find what you need when you need it e.g. cellphone, camera, wallet, etc...

however, there is a legacy version that is really nice as well!

but.

price wise, this is much better. :smile:

OK honestly I think this bag is quite nice and a very good deal. I could see wearing it all year with casual outfits. During the winter it would look refreshing paired with a brown or bright colored coat and in the summer, when all-white outfits inevitably reappear as a trend, it would make for an understated but chic addition. If you don't love it, by all means return it- but I see nothing ugly about this bag. IMO it is just plain enough to be versatile.

Listen, you got a good deal on the bag.

Its "plainness" speaks to a clean palette to which you can totally personalize it and make it your signature.

As long as you like it, who cares what people think?

What to wear it with? Denim, anything totally black or totally white with splashes of color in a scarf or jewelry, tie a scarf to the bag,

What not to wear it with? Any frilly cocktail party dress.

Cheers, and enjoy!